RE: [I18N Core] Weekly Reading Reminder 3 July 2012

From: Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gluesoft.co.jp>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 06:37:50 -0400
To: "Phillips, Addison" <addison@lab126.com>, "www-international@w3.org" <www-international@w3.org>
For writing-modes, it's probably more helpful to review ED:
http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-writing-modes/

It has a new section "5.1.1. Vertical Orientations":
http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-writing-modes/#vertical-orientations

which contains a copy of UTR#50 now but recent discussion at www-style suggested to remove the copy and refer UTR#50 draft directly. Publishing WD is delaying due to this discussion, but I believe other portions are pretty stable, and feedbacks to this ED are greatly appreciated as editors are looking forward to publish this (with above change) as WD sometime soon.

Regards,
Koji