RE: [I18N Core] Weekly Reading Reminder 3 July 2012

From: Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gluesoft.co.jp>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 06:37:50 -0400
To: "Phillips, Addison" <addison@lab126.com>, "www-international@w3.org" <www-international@w3.org>
For writing-modes, it's probably more helpful to review ED:

It has a new section "5.1.1. Vertical Orientations":

which contains a copy of UTR#50 now but recent discussion at www-style suggested to remove the copy and refer UTR#50 draft directly. Publishing WD is delaying due to this discussion, but I believe other portions are pretty stable, and feedbacks to this ED are greatly appreciated as editors are looking forward to publish this (with above change) as WD sometime soon.