Re: [Moderator Action] NFC & HTML5

Alberto, this email appears to have bounced off the list. I'm assuming
that you are not subscribed to it.  You can find a link to subscribe at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-international/

By NFC what do you mean?

RI

On 13/02/2012 21:40, Alberto Marco Bahon wrote:
> Hello,
>
> First of all I would to introduce myself. My name is Alberto Marco Bahon, an Software Engineer from Spain.
> Nowdays I am working in a project in which I am not sure to use HTML5 because I have to use the NFC in my devices, for that, I am mailing you in order to ask you if I can use the chip NFC from one tablet like an iPad acrross HTML5.
>
> Regards,
> Alberto Marco Bahon
> will not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.
>
> Este mensaje y los ficheros adjuntos pueden contener informacion confidencial
> destinada solamente a la(s) persona(s) mencionadas anteriormente
> pueden estar protegidos por secreto profesional.
> Si usted recibe este correo electronico por error, gracias por informar
> inmediatamente al remitente y destruir el mensaje.
> Al no estar asegurada la integridad de este mensaje sobre la red, Atos
> no se hace responsable por su contenido. Su contenido no constituye ningun
> compromiso para el grupo Atos, salvo ratificacion escrita por ambas partes.
> Aunque se esfuerza al maximo por mantener su red libre de virus, el emisor
> no puede garantizar nada al respecto y no sera responsable de cualesquiera
> danos que puedan resultar de una transmision de virus.

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Activity Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)

http://www.w3.org/International/