RE: Updated article: Who uses Unicode?

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 06:46:17 +0100
To: "'T. Kuro Kurosaka'" <kuro@bhlab.com>, <www-international@w3.org>
Cc: "'Gunnar Bittersmann'" <gunnar@bittersmann.de>
Thanks for the suggestion, Kuro-san. I'm inclined not to add them, purely because I'd have to reword the paragraph, and then chase down translations for the two translations that have been done already.  The list of social media sites was just intended to be an example of a far-reaching type of site.  There are many more examples that could have been cited, of course.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)