Re: Ruby in HTML5

From: Suzumizaki-Kimikata <szmml@h12u.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 08:11:40 +0900
Cc: <www-international@w3.org>, <public-html-ig-jp@w3.org>
Following 1) 2) uses simple ruby, 3) emulates complex one.

1) Why don't you know "Kid's goo", automatically Japanese Ruby
Generator for kids?

The first input area is for search. Not only the search result, but
also the site linked would be ruby-annotated.

The site has given this feature for 9 years(starts July 2001).
The press release about begging service(written in Japanese, "Heisei 13
nen" means 2001) is below:

2) I found another automatically generator below:

This site is more simple and seems "not gagged" like kid's goo. :)
and also, the ruby-ed result can show with Opera, Firefox3, Lunascape,
Google Chrome and Safari4!

For Example:

3) In the list public-html-ig-jp@w3.org, I told the site emulating
complex ruby.

Actually, the site uses very simple CSS3, thus the style may not treat
the case that the ruby makes line breaking. And the site doesn't use
complex ruby elements/tags by the reason probably not supported by any

Suzumizaki-Kimitaka <szmml@h12u.com>