RE: Handling Aboriginal Languages

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 11:17:46 -0000
To: "'Brian Cassidy'" <brian.cassidy@gmail.com>, <www-international@w3.org>

Hello Brian,

I've been thinking that I need to get to grips with Latin-based language
pickers and keyboard layouts for a while, so this morning before starting
work I wrote one.  It was done quickly, so I may need to improve a few
things later, but it may be of some use to you for inputting Tli?cho?.

You can find it at

Hope that helps,

PS: There seems to be a bug when you use in IE.  I'll have to sort that out
later. Seems to work fine in Firefox, Chrome and Opera.

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)