Re: Ideographic Space, word-spacing, and justification

No, in my personal opinion, it should not.
The 2 differences between normal space/nbsp vs ideographic space are:
  1.) The normal width is different, and
  2.) The normal space/nbsp is treated as justifying
      (adjusted by both wordspacing and letterspacing),
      whereas the Ideographic space should only be adjusted by
      letterspacing (only if ideographic letters are also so adjusted).

However, I will re-confirm this with our CJK experts, before claiming this
is an Adobe opinion.