Re: are there lots of URLs that have non-UTF-8 percent-encoded octets in them?

I also remember the default value of such option used to be different
depending on different language version of the IE. Not sure such "different
default dpend on the languge" are still true.

--
Frank Yung-Fong Tang 譚永鋒
Îñţérñåţîöñåļîžåţîöñ

FrankTang@gmail.com