RE: Digression: little/big endian numbers LTR/RTL

Very much the same (inversion of two-digit pairs when
speaking) is true for phone numbers in German-speaking
areas. How they are written may depend on the individual,
I know that I myself use both ways, but I haven't observed
myself close enough to know when I'm using which way.

Regards,    Martin.