7 new i18n Activity articles translated

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 20:18:19 +0100
To: <www-international@w3.org>
Cc: "'w3c translators'" <w3c-translators@w3.org>

I have been busy catching up on translations done during my absence.  (Many thanks to the translators.)

NOTE: I have also created a new document template based on php, so translators no longer need to cut and paste boilerplate text (and I can easily change it when needed).  This means that translators need to ask me for the appropriate file to translate in future - it adds work if a translator just downloads the source from the Web.

Thanks to the Italian translation team, WTB Language Group, the FAQ-based article "Document character set" has now been translated into Italian(language negotiated).
http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-doc-charset.it.php

Thanks to the Russian translation team, WTB Language Group, the FAQ-based article "Checking HTTP Headers" has now been translated into Russian(language negotiated). This is our first Russian translation.
http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-headers-charset.ru.php

Thanks to the Turkish translation team, WTB Language Group, the FAQ-based article "Non-English tags" has now been translated into Turkish (language negotiated). This is our first Turkish translation.
http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-non-eng-tags.tr.php

Thanks to the Vietnamese translation team, WTB Language Group, the FAQ-based article "CSS character encoding declarations" has now been translated into Vietnamese(language negotiated). This is our first Vietnamese translation.
http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-css-charset.vi.php

Thanks to the Tłumaczenia Dokumentów Team the FAQ-based article "Setting language preferences in a browser" has now been translated into Polish (language negotiated).
http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-lang-priorities.pl-pl.php

Thanks to the Tłumaczenia Dokumentów Team the FAQ-based article "Checking HTTP Headers" has now been translated into Polish (language negotiated).
http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-headers-charset.pl-pl.php

Thanks to the Spanish translation team, WTB Language Group, the FAQ-based article "CSS character encoding declarations" has now been translated into Spanish (language negotiated).
http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-css-charset.es.php

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)