Re: Bengali Locale Specific Data (RFC 3066)

At 13:19 06/06/04, John Cowan wrote:

>Martin Duerst scripsit:
>
>> But it
>> should be possible to apply for another subtag, e.g. 'assam',
>> that conveys that meaning. I'm not totally sure whether that
>> subtag would have to come before the country, i.e.
>>      bn-selet-assam-in
>> which would seem somewhat strange, or whether it can come after, i.e.
>>      bn-selet-assam-in
>
>Neither of these is possible.

Looking t the examples above, I have to apologize. First, I meant
the second example to be bn-selet-in-assam. And second, I *thought*
I had copied the order of country and variant from John's example,
but obviously, I mixed things up. Thanks to John for the correction.

Regards,     Martin.