RE: a few problems in O-charset-lang.html

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 08:41:39 +0100
To: "'Martin Duerst'" <duerst@w3.org>, "'Jungshik Shin'" <jshin@i18nl10n.com>, <www-international@w3.org>, <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

And I have added to the warning. It now reads:

"Warning: The material on this page is no longer maintained and is very old
and outdated!
We recommend the use of UTF-8 wherever possible."

I'm wondering whether we shouldn't remove all other content from the page.

Note that we no longer intentionally link to this document from the
International site.

Richard Ishida

contact info:

W3C Internationalization: