Announcement: Working Draft published, Requirements for i18n of Web services

From: Addison Phillips [wM] <aphillips@webmethods.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 12:43:13 -0800
To: <www-international@w3.org>

The W3C I18N Working Group (Web Services) is pleased to announce that the W3C has just published a working draft of 'Requirements for the Internationalization of Web Services'. This document is near to completion and will ultimately be published as a Note. The Working Group welcomes comments and feedback.

The official version is located here:

More information on internationalization of Web services is located here:

Best Regards,

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group

It is not a feature.