Problem in downloading a pdf file having Japanese characters in the name of the file

From: souravm <souravm@infosys.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 21:30:08 -0500
To: www-international@w3.org

Hi All,

I've a pdf file available in a solaris file server. The name of the file
contains Japanese characters.

I'm trying to download this file using a Servlet. For that purpose I'm
setting -

res.setContentType("application/pdf");
res.setHeader("Content-disposition", "inline; filename=" + fileName);

This filename is a Unicode string contaiing some Japanese characters.

The download is not happening in this case. However, if the filename
contains English Characters it works fine.

Could anyone please let me know what is the problem and the solution for
it ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sourav