RE: Unicode NFD and file attachment on Mac OS X

According to my knowledge, Mac OS X uses NFD only in case of files names coming from the HFS+ file systems.  Since its an issue working with File systems, the applications dealing with these files names should convert it to NFC before sending it to the wire.

Same issue will happen with MacRoman (French/German..) and Japanese ( only kana ) also

-Vinod