Re: New FAQ: Script direction and languages

From: Tex Texin <tex@i18nguy.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 12:59:43 -0400
To: Jungshik Shin <jshin@i18nl10n.com>
Cc: www-international@w3.org

Hi. Thanks for the comments and detail. I know "ideographic" is a little dicey
and actually, I think I had a review comment to the same effect. However, the
page is not written for linguistic experts and I wanted to include terms that
lay people might use to search for information on writing direction for those

As most books on internationalization use the term, I thought it might be an
important keyword for searching.

Ah well, I guess I can make the page correct and people will still find it
somehow... ;-)

I'll wait for more comments to come in and then update it.