need help in writing xml file into arabic language

From: by way of Martin Duerst <itprodigy2003@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:19:08 -0400
To: www-international@w3.org

Hi,

I'm facing problem while inserting Arabic data into XML File, ofcourse I'm
unable to locate where the problem is, my application is as follows:

I have one XML file which contains all of my HTML text(my user interface),
I am calling this XML file from the HTML file using JavaScript. in the
browser it is displaying very good.
the prob.  is when I press Submit button by entering Arabic data as input,
my C# program is extracting data from the XML Nodes and storing into the
SQLServer database at the same time I am showing the saved data on the
Browser it is displaying in question marks(like ???????)  in the browser as
well as in the database.
(BUT IF I REMOVE THE USING OF XML AND DIRECTLY USING HTML AND C# IT IS
WORKING VERY GOOD IT IS SHOW PURE ARABIC DATA, BUT HERE I HAVE TO USE XML
AS A MIDDLE WARE)

how do I resolve this problem plz help me.
waiting for your quick response

Regards
Chait

Do you Yahoo!?
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=10469/*http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com>Yahoo!
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=10469/*http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com>SiteBuilder
- Free, easy-to-use web site design software