RE: "lastname" and "firstname" are not culturally neutral

In modern Hebrew, we recognize "family name" and "private" or "individual"
name.

The terms "first name" and "last name" are both culturally loaded.  Some
cultures place the family name first.

The term "given name" is probably much more culturally loaded.

The term "first name" also raises another problem, with hyphenated names.
With Lars-Peter Andersen, he would probably expect us to know that his
"first" name is Lars-Peter, while for Lars Peter Andersen the first name is
Lars.

So, I would suggest  "full presentation name"  vs. "culturally dependant
sortable name".

Jony