RE: Character encoding mismatch

From: Chris Phillips <chris@english-partner.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 05:52:40 +0900
To: www-international@w3.org

Thanks Barry,

Actually that wasn't the problem, I had tested it on a different host.

The site is running on Apache2.0 and I think the problem lies here. Like
Sue said the server seems to be generating the content type before the meta
tags.

I will have to contact the server administrator tomorrow but can anyone
explain what I need to get them to do? I am not an expert on servers but I
am sure it can't be as easy as on an Apache server as it is on a Windows
server like Sue said. Maybe I am wrong, but I could do with the advice.

Thanks in advance.
Chris