Re: es-americas/latin spanish

From: Tex Texin <tex@i18nguy.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 00:59:52 -0400
To: locales@yahoogroups.com, www-international@w3.org, ietf-languages@iana.org, pmartin@magellanlocalization.com

Patrice Martin found a powerpoint presentation on the web describing
Microsoft's approach to creating a "neutral" Spanish.
The file was in Spanish and Patrice was good enough to translate it to
English. I created a web page out of the translation.

The page is posted on my I18nGuy web site:

If anyone knows the author of the powerpoint I would like to be able to
contact him.

This page also has the links to Patrice's article "The quest for El
Dorado", to make it easy to find.

Making e-Business Work Around the World