RE: Updating UTF-8 data into SQL Server 2000 using ASP.net

Hi Dear Rajan

using the <% @ %> compiler directive block that can appear at the
beginning of any ASP file.in this case (UTF-8) you mus set :
     <%@ codepage=65001 %>
at the beginning of ASP file.
you can find a valueable source for list of Character Set Recognition
in :
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/author/dht
ml/reference/charsets/charset4.asp

Sincerely Yours
Mohammad Alimohammadi
Head of IT Department
Tehran International Studies &
Research Institute
www.tisri.org
e-mail: mohammad@tisri.org
phone: +98 21 874 6240
fax: +98 21 874 6225
Address: No.32 Mehmandust St. Sabunchi St.
15336-73911
Tehran-Iran