Re: Internationalization & Localization guidelines/checklists

Tom, sorry I left it off the list it was unintentional.

To the lists:
If I left off any other submissions, please let me know.

All of the OS vendors (or all that I work with) have sites for
internationalization with respect to their products.
It is also true for database vendors and the application frameworks
vendors.

Maybe somebody else would like to publish a list of those sites.

They all offer advice on I18N so can be considered "guidelines". I was
looking for a document with a specific prescription of actions to take,
as opposed to the mix of background on I18N and general how-to's. And
also checklists, that one could use to review software and see if it is
complete with respect to i18n and L10N.

That said, if you can find the guidelines and checklists within any of
these sites, I would be glad to receive the URL.
Many of them were difficult to search, or I should say the most direct
queries didn't turn up what I was looking for.

hth
tex