Re: Internationalization & Localization guidelines/checklists

From: Tom Garland <Tom.Garland@Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 09:07:46 +0000 (GMT)
To: www-international@w3.org, nelocsig@egroups.com, texin@progress.com
For those who may have missed the original email exchanges:

http://www.sun.com/globalization may also be helpful.

Tom Garland,Manager
Globalization Engineering, Sun Microsystems Ireland
Hamilton House, East Point Business Park, Dublin 3, Ireland
Tel: +353-1-8199110,Fax: +353-1-8199261, Email: tom.garland@sun.com