RE: advice please

From: Craig Stewart <Craig.Stewart@nottingham.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 11:25:51 +0100
To: <www-international@frink.w3.org>

Hi all,

Just a quick note to say thank you to everyone who replied - now to
find time to absorb it all ;-)

Craig

>>> "Suzanne M. Topping" <stopping@bizwonk.com> 06/03/02 08:16PM >>>

Here are a few resources you might want to consider:

--W3C XML site:  http://www.w3.org/XML/

--XML Internationalization FAQ:  http://www.opentag.com/xmli18nfaq.htm

--Link list on www.i18ngurus.com:
http://www.i18ngurus.com/docs/984979397.html

--"XML Internationalization and Localization" (a book by Yves
Savourel):
http://www.opentag.com/xmli18n/

--Internationalization discussion list on yahoogroups.com: