Looking for a white paper

From: Eric Kreiser <ekreiser@knowledgeplanet.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 16:37:15 -0400
To: "Www-International-w3c-org (E-mail)" <www-international@w3.org>
A few months back I read a great article on software globalization.  It
outlined the levels of software globalization, depicted it in a pyramid
fashion of support ranging from no support to full
internationalization/globalization.  Unfortunately, now I can not find it
again.  Anyone have suggested articles.  I am looking for a high level view
would help upper management understand the road to globalization.  Any
suggestions will be appreciated.