Re: WE8DEC

From: Barry Caplan <bcaplan@i18n.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 21:43:52 -0800
To: John Cowan <cowan@mercury.ccil.org>, "A. Vine" <andrea.vine@sun.com>
Cc: www-international@w3c.org, I18n Prog List <i18n-prog@yahoogroups.com>
John,

Maybe it is just me, but I don't see anything on WE8DEC at that site. I
think there are a bunch of these *DEC char sets available during the
install of Oracle (I could be wrong about that), so I would not be too
comfrotable that the DEC char set on that page (DECMCS) is the same w/o
further research.

Barry