Re: locales

From: Tex Texin <texin@progress.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 13:29:33 -0500
To: Peter_Constable@sil.org
CC: www-international@w3.org, NE Localization SIG <nelocsig@egroups.com>
Yes, thanks Peter, I agree. I think we need to scope the problem before
we give the answer.
tex

Peter_Constable@sil.org wrote:

> >Don't take me wrong, I'm all for a better world but to join Martin Duerst
> >comment, rather than critizing current models why not present ideas on
> how
> >they could be improved?
>
> Some of us need time to process ideas before we can figure out what we'd
> want to present. :-)
>
> - Peter

> Peter Constable
>
> Non-Roman Script Initiative, SIL International
> 7500 W. Camp Wisdom Rd., Dallas, TX 75236, USA
> Tel: +1 972 708 7485
> E-mail: <peter_constable@sil.org>

Tex Texin                    Director, International Business
mailto:Texin@Progress.com    Tel: +1-781-280-4271
the Progress Company         Fax: +1-781-280-4655
"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the
one I've never tried before."- -Mae West