RE: Business Case for i18n?

From: Suzanne M. Topping <stopping@bizwonk.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 12:36:19 -0400
To: <www-international@w3.org>

The most important why's for most people is that internationalization
saves time and money.

Many companies will eventually decide that they need to present thier
site in another language based on some sort of compelling business
objective. Once that point comes, if the site isn't internationalized,
it's probably going to be expensive and slow to roll it out in another
language. There'll be lots of re-engineering activities that will have
to be made in panic mode.

Who needs that when you can build the right architecture up front?

Suzanne Topping
BizWonk Inc.
(Solutions for a Global E-conomy)
stopping@bizwonk.com