Re:

From: Jesus Alberto Andrade <jalberto@p53.cancer.med.umich.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 16:13:20 -0500
To: Chris Lilley <Chris.Lilley@sophia.inria.fr>
Cc: Francois Yergeau <yergeau@alis.com>, www-international@w3.org
Chris Lilley wrote:
Thanks for your information. Certainly, as I mentioned to Francoise
before, I am not able to write any special character in vi (more than
128 ASCII). His suggestion, it really worked, and also yours. Now, I am
wondering where can I get all of numerical values that can be used in
WWW with &#. Of course without testing one by one :)
Regards, jand...