Creating multilanguage web sites

From: <NICK_DOWNES@HP-France-om1.om.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 96 16:26:06 +0100
To: www-international@w3.org
Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     We're experimenting with prototypes of multilanguage web sites, and
     we'd like to share our experiences with other people doing the same
     We'd particularly like to discuss the following items:
     * Text editors and graphics tools which work with a range of character
     * Writing software using PERL or C in this kind of environment.
     * Searching across character sets.
     * Character set support on UNIX and NT.
     Nick Downes
     Hewlett Packard France