Seville workshop?

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 17:01:36 PDT
To: ANTONIO_SANCHEZ@novell.com
CC: www-international@w3.org
[I think the web page for the Seville workshop suggests mailing the
www-international distribution list with suggestions for workshop
topics; perhaps a different address would be better.]

For those who want to present at the Web Internationalization
conference, I suggest contacting the appropriate 'domain rapporteur'
or the conference organizer directly. I don't think we've organized
for product demonstrations yet; this probably depends on the
availability of local arrangements.

Larry