Re: Hi there,

From: vaughn ohlman <vaughn.ohlman@SIL.ORG>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 1996 08:30:55 -0500 (CDT)
To: Antonio Sanchez Valderrabanos <ANTONIO_SANCHEZ@novell.com>
Cc: www-international@w3.org
Dear Sir,

You are welcome to respond to me in French.

I am sorry to have to say that your letter was incomprehensible at one
point. namely where you said :

". What's the best way to participate, with a demo, a presentation?"

I would like to know where you got my name and I would not mind you sending
me information.  If I get a chance I will look at your page later today.

Thank you for your note,
Sincerely,
Vaughn Ohlman

PS When writing business to business one does not typically begin ones
letter with "hi there".