Re: Using unicode or MBCS characters in forms

From: Tiziana Perinotti <tiziana@tiziana.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 11:37:00 -0700
To: Erik van der Poel <erik@netscape.com>
Cc: Jake Harris <JMHX.DSKPO33C@dskbgw1.itg.ti.com>, WWW International <www-international@w3.org>
If you use Navigator 2.0 or later, you still need the specific japanese
fonts in order to diplay the japanese characters.

If you use TANGO browser by ALIS technology, a Canadian company, you
don't need to install any Japanese fonts and your kanji docs will be
correctly displayed.

Tiziana Perinotti
tiziana@tiziana.com
http://www.tiziana.com