Re: Using unicode or MBCS characters in forms

If you use Navigator 2.0 or later, you still need the specific japanese
fonts in order to diplay the japanese characters.

If you use TANGO browser by ALIS technology, a Canadian company, you
don't need to install any Japanese fonts and your kanji docs will be
correctly displayed.

Tiziana Perinotti
tiziana@tiziana.com
http://www.tiziana.com