RE: Localizability - Notes

A few comments below.

Should a basic definition of what localizability means in this context?
It comes out in later pieces of this document, but perhaps should be
defined up front.

Here's something to use as a starting point:

Localizability in this context refers to the addition of tags or the use
of other methods to carry localization information, in order to make the
process of localization more efficient.

> 2. Key Players
>
> They are several categories of players that should be involved in
> localizability efforts:

I would suggest that the Professional Association of Localization also
be included in this list.

Suzanne Topping
BizWonk Inc.
stopping@bizwonk.com