Re: Walking the Walk

From: A. Vine <andrea.vine@sun.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:26:48 -0800
To: "Suzanne M. Topping" <stopping@bizwonk.com>
CC: www-i18n-workshop@w3.org
I have it internally, and as I get the time, pieces are being pushed to our
external Global Application Developer Corner, Sun GADC.

I can make announcements, but I don't pay attention to the official public push
dates, only the internal due dates.  I recommend checking:

http://www.sun.com/developer/gadc

periodically.