RE: Walking the Walk

From: Suzanne M. Topping <stopping@bizwonk.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 13:40:55 -0500
To: <www-i18n-workshop@w3.org>

This seems a likely contributor to the situation.

Given that this is/may be taking place, I would think outreach becomes
increasingly important. Getting the word out and keeping W3C efforts in
the limelight should theoretically lessen the impact, if only slightly.
Since the value proposition is pretty intangible, it would be good for
an outreach effort to work on defining what the values actually are,
tangible or otherwise.

Suzanne Topping
stopping@bizwonk.com