Endorsement from RDF Core

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 00:05 +0900
To: www-i18n-comments@w3.org
Cc: jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com (Jeremy Carroll)
This is a last call comment from Jeremy Carroll (jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com) on
the Character Model for the World Wide Web 1.0
(http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-charmod-20020430/).

Semi-structured version of the comment:

Submitted by: Jeremy Carroll (jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com)
Submitted on behalf of (maybe empty): RDF Core WG
Comment type: substantive
Chapter/section the comment applies to: Overall
The comment will be visible to: public
Comment title: Endorsement from RDF Core
Comment:
For the sections 3.4, 4, 6, 9, C, D RDF Core endorses the last call working draft.
We have found earlier drafts helpful in identifying how best to meet our responsibilities to RDF users world wide.
(However, we do not intend to address all the requirements of these sections in the version of the RDF recommendations currently in working draft).

Structured version of  the comment:

<lc-comment
  visibility="public" status="pending"
  decision="pending" impact="substantive">
  <originator email="jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com" represents="RDF Core WG"
      >Jeremy Carroll</originator>
  <charmod-section
      href="http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-charmod-20020430/"
    ></charmod-section>
  <title>Endorsement from RDF Core</title>
  <description>
    <comment>
      <dated-link date="2002-04-27"
        >Endorsement from RDF Core</dated-link>
      <para>For the sections 3.4, 4, 6, 9, C, D RDF Core endorses the last call working draft.
We have found earlier drafts helpful in identifying how best to meet our responsibilities to RDF users world wide.
(However, we do not intend to address all the requirements of these sections in the version of the RDF recommendations currently in working draft).</para>
    </comment>
  </description>
</lc-comment>