Promote your business without spending a lot of money & time.

From: <support@4zip.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 04:32:26
To: www-i18n-comments@w3.org
Dear Sir or Madam,

Are you  broker or agent?

Do you have your own listing database including homepage over internet?

Only $19.95 / month.

Our professional web database & homepage will give you best advantages on your marketings.

Reach your custormers in minutes

including free ad in http://www.findmybusiness.com business directory,

And all your listings will be listed automatically with no charge.

Our site promote in over 1000 serach engines.

Thousands promotion-emails....

30 days free trial offerd with limited time.

Visit http://www.4zip.net and get connected with your customers!!
Findmybusiness.com ....The total business opportunies from your neighbor to world..
All Listings from over 30 countries...

Praise the Lord..........!