Re: Embed manifest

From: David Woolley <forums@david-woolley.me.uk>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 21:55:06 +0000
To: juancarlospaco@ubuntu.com
CC: www-html@w3.org
Juan Carlos Ojeda wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 4:04 PM, Juan Carlos Ojeda
> <juancarlospaco@gmail.com <mailto:juancarlospaco@gmail.com>> wrote:

>     I need to make a Single File WebApp, i got the CSS and JS embed
>     already, i cant embed the .MANIFEST
>     ...and i dont want to use data uri  :( it makes A LOT of sense.

Having now found out what <manifest/> is, it makes no sense to me to
include it in a single page web application as it will only have one
detail line and that line will refer to a page that the user already
has, and for which they presumably have the complete caching hints.

With only one detail line, if you must have it, a quoted printable data:
URL should be no real pain.

--
David Woolley