Re: Computer languages in langage tag

From: David Woolley <forums@david-woolley.me.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 12:34:20 +0100
To: Mariusz Gliwiński <alienballance@gmail.com>
CC: www-html@w3.org
Mariusz Gliwiński wrote:

> So it's a presentation element, that haven't been removed yet, yes? I
> understand dating issues and I admire authors for creating concept which
> we have been using so long.

It's not a presentation element.  Presentation elements are those that
explicitly specify presentation, "code" just gives hints to the browser
as to the semantics, so that the browser can choose a suitable presentation.

> No, I'd like to just describe my resources so in future (me or someone
> else) can use it in application.

Make them into resources, HTML cannot give full metadata for embedded
content; it was intended as a light weight markup language.

--
David Woolley