From: Vojinovic Aleksandar <speceps@yubc.net>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 15:06:16 +0200
To: <www-html@w3.org>
Hi. I am new in world of web programming. I learned WYSIWYG & I can design my sites very nice. Because I want to go deeply in a creation of sites, I also learned HTML. As I can see XHTML is a future of web design, or is only talking about... Can you help me with answer : is it necessary to learn xhtml, or is enough to know HTML?
 Thank a lot...

No virus found in this outgoing message
Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus ( - 10.100.057).