Re: question

Dear Aleksandar:

W3C is a web standards body, and this list is just for discussing possible
changes to those standards in the future.   This really is NOT a general
help forum, or a forum for discussing questions like yours---so follow up
questions here wouldn't really be appropriate.      You might try a forum
such as sitepoint.com instead.

However, as a friendly suggestion:  you might find it useful to use a search
engine to look for "HTML vs XHTML".    I did so, and this article seems
particularly helpful:
http://www.webstandards.org/learn/articles/askw3c/oct2003/

Regards,
Phill

P.S. -  Following previous practice, CCed to the mailing list for an
exampleof how these emails should be
handled, and to let others know that Aleksandar has already received a
response.