HTML 5 and XHTML 2 combined

From: Molte <molte93@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 22:06:17 +0100
Why don't you go together combining HTML 5 and XHTML 2 to one future
language to avoid a web standard war?

You could take the advantages of both languages and drop the disadvantages.
The only problem would be that people would probably not agree with each
other in what's good and bad, I just still believe it's stupid wasting time
developing two languages when only one of them will be used in the end.

With the combined knowledge of both working groups we could have an even
better language.

--
Molte

CosSinCalc