[XHTML modularization] Working example for XML schemas?

From: Jörn Heid <heid@hs-heilbronn.de>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 01:01:12 +0200
To: www-html@w3.org

I tried to test the examples from
(defining additional elements) with the XML Spy 2008 and
http://www.w3.org/2001/03/webdata/xsv and I think I get the same error
that the root element (<html>) is not defined in the XHTML file.

"No declaration for document root found, validation was lax"

I haven't found any working example of a XHTML file linking to the
modularization XML schema files which validates in XML Spy. Are the
examples wrong or does the XML Spy (and I think the reference
implementation XSV as defined in
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2008/xhtml-m12n-11-implementation.html) make
any mistake? Or can anybody offer a validating example?