Status of Link header

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 16:50:23 +1000
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Cc: Atom Syntax <atom-syntax@imc.org>, www-html@w3.org, HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>

For those wondering what/where/how things are going with the Link
header draft <http://ietfreport.isoc.org/idref/draft-nottingham-http-link-header/
 >, I'm currently working on an -03 version. Potential changes include
(feel free to discuss);

  - Re-adding the 'rev' attribute (I've had a few requests for
specific use cases; not yet convinced either way)
  - Considering adding a 'hreflang' attribute
  - Clarifying the requirements for registering relations WRT format-
specificity

Any comments or other input would be appreciated.

Cheers,