W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-html@w3.org > September 2008

Re: Wondering what it should be called

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 09:54:10 +0100
Message-ID: <48C78B32.5020000@dorward.me.uk>
To: www-html@w3.org

Richard Simkins wrote:
> I was looking at a HTML element and it got me wondering. There's the
> margin, the border and the padding. And then there's this space within
> the padding that doesn't seem to have a name that I know of. I have
> seen people refer to it as the "content".
That is what it is called in the spec:

David Dorward
Received on Wednesday, 10 September 2008 08:54:49 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 7 January 2015 15:06:21 UTC