Some Help !!

From: *****chris <crisware@free.fr>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 11:25:49 +0100
To: www-html@w3.org
Good morning sirs ...

French student in electronics 17 years old I am doing for first time
my personal website !!

Somebody can help me to finish these under codes to put my website
online, by advance thanks a lot... as I don't know how write it and
where to put
the codes needed !!

Would like do a page or window having size 766x750 auto centered
without any
bars around except having titlebar on top and statusbar on bottom.

I guess I am wrong on the settings page line ??

<script language="JavaScript">
var win = null;
var winX = (window.screen.width-766)/2;
var winY = (window.screen.height-750)/2;
settings =

Thanks your help and support.