Re: HTML IMG tag.

From: João Miguel Lopes Moreira <multi.jmlm_1970@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 15:45:30 +0000
To: <www-html@w3.org>

Lisbon, 17 of July of 2008.

David Woolley wrote:

"RFC 2397.  However note that anything to do with URLs is off topic and "how to" questions are off topic." (sic).

Well I think this is not an "how to" question.

I am not asking for a result. I am asking for a tag, or keyword, or URL that have reference to it, or informs how can it be achieved.

According to Bjoern Hoehrmann answer (link), is possible but it only works in Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 and above (do not know yet about other browsers); and so it is not a base standard HTML, but a later add-on; unless Microsoft popular browser did not implement totally the base HTML standard!

(JMLM).
É altura de juntar-se à família! Obtenha agora a nova geração dos serviços gratuitos do Windows Live!
http://get.live.com