Job Openings- Web Front End Developers and Implementation Project Managers (HTML/XHTML/CSS)- Austin, TX & London, UK

From: DeeDee Dial <DeeDee.Dial@bazaarvoice.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 16:00:49 -0500
To: "www-html@w3.org" <www-html@w3.org>
Hello all.

Forgive the intrusion, but I wanted to get the word out about a few of our Web Front End Developer and Implementation Project Manager openings at Bazaarvoice, Inc. Opportunities are available in Austin, TX as well in London, UK and we do desire to hire for these positions locally.  Individuals MUST come with strong HTML, XHTML, and CSS development experience as well be strong communicators and able to interface with clients.

For detailed descriptions of our Web Front End Developer and our Implemenation Project Manager openings, please visit our job listings at:  http://www..bazaarvoice.com/jobs.html

Thank you for allowing me to share these opportunities.  Please feel free to share them with your professional network.

Kind Regards,

Dee Dee Dial, Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Bazaarvoice, Inc.
Direct:  512/539-5410