Re: spanning frames

Rick Boggs schrieb:
> I'm trying to make a rather complex frames page that I can't seem to get right.?

1. This is a list about the development of the HTML language, not about
developing web pages using HTML. So it's not a howto list.

> The sites I went to, including W3 didn't help at all.? Is it possible at all to make a frames page look like this?:
>

> |---------------------------------|
> |???????????????????????????????? |
> |???????????????????????????????? |
> |---------------------------------|
> |????????|??????????????????????? |
> |????????|??????????????????????? |
> |????????|??????????????????????? |
> |????????|??????????????????????? |
> |????????|------------------------|

2. Looks like a frameset with two rows. The first row is a frame, the
second row is a frameset of two columns. The first column is a frame,
the second column is a frameset of two rows (frames).

--
Johannes Koch
                             (Te Deum, 4th cent.)