Re: Radio and checkbox texts

>Anas R. wrote:
>> I'm trying to say that we have to deal with the radio button and its text as a one object.
>> So that styling input[type='radio'] will mean styling the radio-btton-text that has an icon called 'radio-button'.
>> Just like styling <li> object that has an icon called 'circle'.
>
>Enclose the radio button and its text in another element (div or li or
>p, or whatever you think is most appropriate), give it a class of
>'radio', then style it like:
>
>.radio {}
>
>Does this not solve your problem without breaking backwards
>compatibility, and if not, why not?

I quite understand that, but I'm trying to suggest a 'better solution':
Less coding, easier maintainability, a better understood structure.
But regarding backwards compatibility, I've post another syntax:

															<input name="gender" value="female" type="radio">Female</input>

Which is backwards compatible.

Best regards,

- Anas R.
  http://www.richstyle.org